In light of restrictions issued by the Government in the battle against the spread of Covid-19 all Sligo Kayak Club activities are suspended through the month of April. We will review and update members in May but it is very likely that May activities including our first beginner courses will be impacted too.
During this time the club house is closed to all members with the exception of individuals dropping off or collecting personal equipment.
The committee would ask members to please take all necessary precautions as defined by the HSE which are based on the guidance of the WHO and the ECDC (Ref: https://www2.hse.ie/condi…/coronavirus/protect-yourself.html).
1. Maintain physical distancing of at least 2m at all times.
2. Just as you would for Weils disease, continue to exercise good personal hygiene by washing hands thoroughly & frequently.
3. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
4. Avoid close contact with people who are not well.
5. Stay at home if you are sick to help stop the spread of whatever infection you may have.
We urge all members to please follow government guidance and stay home to stay safe.